Confidence is cultivated in community not on a couch!
I don’t mean to sound harsh here, but FOR REAL, you need like-hearted visionaries to be in community with. It’s quite critical to remove yourself from the isolation of solo-preneurship and come alongside the sister-preneurship train. It truly is all about community over competition. This is where you expose your purpose, speak your vision, get activated, brighten your light, find your CORE group of cheerleaders and develop the know how to make #allthedreams go from ideas to impact!
The in person workshops are mini-retreat experiences with dedicated topics for a deep dive development and implementation of the dream design need. This is where your roots find wings and you finally start gaining freedom in your finances.
- Mindset - Limiting Beliefs Breaking
- Message Identification
- Infusing Jesus to make your impact - even if its not a faith-based podcast
- Logo & Cover Art design by Morgan Hart Designs
- Stylizing of show layout
- Launch checklist
- Guest appearance - copy curation
- Copy design for show broadcast
- Platform registration - including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.
- Tech understanding
- Resources for Podcast development - post processing understanding
- Syndication methodology
- SEO development
- Live streaming instruction
- Intro development and live recording
- Pilot episode purposing
- Pitching yourself for podcast & name recognition
- Agreement Forms for Guests
- Content calendar
- Headshots in podcast studio
- Make-up services available at additional cost -$65
- Including dinner Friday and brunch Saturday with heavy hors d'oeuvres Saturday afternoon.
- Private Community with other female entrepreneurs for continued networking
- Featured podcast launch day on Tamra's social outlets as well as your own recording on the Fit in Faith Podcast
- Access to VIP pricing on all future workshops, courses and retreats.
Add Joy to your Inbox!
Infrequent, but just enough to brighten your light!