Confidence is cultivated in community not on a couch!
I don’t mean to sound harsh here, but FOR REAL, you need like-hearted visionaries to be in community with. It’s quite critical to remove yourself from the isolation of solo-preneurship and come alongside the sister-preneurship train. It truly is all about community over competition. This is where you expose your purpose, speak your vision, get activated, brighten your light, find your CORE group of cheerleaders and develop the know how to make #allthedreams go from ideas to impact!
The in-person weekend workshops are mini-retreat experiences with dedicated topics for a deep dive development and implementation of the dream design need. This is where your roots find wings and you finally start gaining freedom in your finances.
Upcoming WEEKEND Workshop
- Mindset - Limiting Beliefs Breaking
- Message Identification
- Infusing Jesus to make your impact - even if its not a faith-based podcast
- Logo & Cover Art design by Morgan Hart Designs
- Stylizing of show layout
- Launch checklist
- Copy curation
- Copy design for show broadcast
- Platform registration - including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.
- Tech understanding
- Resources for Podcast development - post processing understanding
- Syndication methodology
- SEO development
- Live streaming instruction
- Intro development and live recording
- Pilot episode purposing & live recording
- Pitching yourself for podcast & name recognition
- Media Kit Development & purposing
- Full Access to Pre & Post Show Guest Interview Email Templates
- Agreement Forms for Guests
- Content calendar
- Branded Headshots for cover art
- Including lunch & dinner Friday and brunch Saturday with heavy hors d'oeuvres Saturday afternoon.
- Private Community with other female entrepreneurs for continued networking
- Featured podcast launch day on Tamra's social outlets as well as your own recording on the Fit in Faith Podcast
Limited Seats Available!
First 3 to enter have an opportunity to win a Yeti mic set-up of their own!
Tamra and Morgan presented key information in such a simplified way that I left feeling confident and capable. Once paralyzed with overwhelm, I've got a podcast launch date, it looks professional and I’m ready to put my passion into service. I agree for my comment to be used in different formats by the workshop hosts.
The amplifying my voice workshop truly exceeded my expectations! It gave me a wealth of information I did not have before I started and most of all it launched me to a greater place I can’t wait to explore!
I attended the event with little knowledge on how to start a podcast. I left the event with so much information and ready to start my journey in becoming a podcaster!
This was just what I needed to take the next step in getting my podcast up and running. I was looking for a program that had everything in one place. While also being in person for convenience of Q&A. I would highly recommend and encourage to anyone looking to launch a Podcast or bring their current podcast to the next level.